1. My grandson is three today! I mailed him a card since we are learning about community helpers like letter carriers. In it I wrote, “There is a boy who’s turning three, and Benny was his name-o. B-E-N-N-Y, B-EN-N-Y, B-E-N-N-Y, and Benny was his name-o.” He loved it so much he slept with it in his crib.
2. My mom just got bilateral hearing aids, now everything is too loud.
3. I restarted yoga classes, but not sure if I can make it twice a week.
4. My grandkids are 1 and 3, but since their birthday parties are a week apart, they’re celebrating together, today. My grandson knew how to blow out his candles.
5. I love fresh flowers. Gerbera daisies are my favourite. I always said if I was rich, I’d make sure I had fresh flowers every week. I guess I’m rich.
6. Visiting a friend, our first pastor’s widow, who just had to move from her senior’s residence to a nursing home. My mom came along with us.
7. I love Costco, except I always overspend.
8. My granddaughter, Robin, who is one today.
9. Being able to rest when I have a cold.
10. Women’s ministry breakfast with a ministry called Defend Dignity, which helps women escaping trafficking.
11. Church was cancelled, as was the potluck. We made so much jerk chicken. I was going to stay home today anyway since I was still sick.
12. Finishing my summary of Ezra.
13. Teaching at the Women’s Bible study. I love it.
14. Thankful for the love of my husband. It’s Valentine’s day.
15. A good day at school. My granddaughter took eight steps!
16. Thankful for energy to prep for our dinner party tomorrow, and my mom’s help.
17. We can host dinner parties for friends. We did a Valentine’s Day theme.
18. My granddaughter’s dedication service today.
19. Family day, thankful for my family. I love them, and I like them.
20. Summary of Ezra, then lunch out to celebrate.
21. Watching the winter Olympics. I like seeing sports I don’t usually see, like biathlon, ski jumping, cross country skiing, and snowboard cross. I even liked the mixed doubles curling, especially since the Canadians won gold.
22. Restorative yoga class.
23. The grandkids are coming to stay overnight.
24. My friend Tammy’s 50th birthday.
25. The prospect of heaven. One day closer.
26. My hand-me-down car.
27. Organic food delivery to my door.
28. The organic meats store, especially the bacon, chicken, hamburger, and salmon.