Thursday, November 27, 2008

Running To and Fro

Nov. 27, 2008

Outside my window...I put some Christmas lights and garland on the stair railing. I like Christmas lights, but I don't like ladders.
I am thinking...that the terrorist attacks in Mumbai were horrible. Do the Muslims really think that people will be sympathetic to a cause that uses such means?
I am thankful...for my daughters. My eldest turned eighteen yesterday. They've been nothing but a joy to us, and I'm proud of them both.
From the kitchen...chicken breasts, glazed carrots, spinach and strawberry salad, flatbread with pesto and feta, brownies and ice cream.
I am wearing...jeans, a black tank top, and a dark purple blazer.
I am reading...All the Tea in China by Jane Orcutt. An inspirational romance. It's a fun adventure.
I am hoping...to get my Christmas shopping done early, so I can enjoy a stress-free holiday.
I am hearing...Back for Good by Take That. My husband calls it the Grovelling Song because it says, "Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it. I just want you back for good. Whatever went wrong, just tell me the song and I'll sing it. You'll be right and understood."
Around the house...I'm running errands; Christmas shopping, etc. I have a five day weekend. I love my job!
One of my favourite things...that my husband buys me roses every Friday. He's been doing that for the past five or six years. He's so romantic!
Some plans for the week...two days full of errands. My youngest is writing her G-1 driving test tomorrow. My eldest is coming home briefly on the weekend. I hope to do something special for her birthday. Saturday we're out of town with the youth from church for an SGF event. Sunday after church there's a class for us on how to get around on the new website for the church, add pictures, etc.

No comments: