Monday, March 28, 2011

Self Publishing

March 29, 2011.

Outside my window...sunny all week, but still a cold wind. On Wednesday, it's supposed to go up to 9C. Feeling more like Spring.
I am thinking...I received some information in the mail today about self-publishing from a Christian company. I know some of the authors represented. They do good work. That might be the path I look at for non-fiction. I think I would probably want traditional publishing for my fiction, if they would want me. :) Still it's exciting to consider and makes me work harder at finishing my manuscript.
I am thankful for...the hospital allowing facebook and twitter at work again.
From the kitchen...cedar planked Atlantic salmon and stir-fried vegetables.
I am wearing...my uniform.
I am reading...The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha.
I am hoping...this patient stabilizes.
I am hearing...the calm before the storm. A potential emergency at work.
Around the house...I actually enjoyed the class on fire warden training even though I was sleep deprived. We had the guest speaker and his family over on Sunday night. It was my Mom's 71st birthday on Sunday and we took her out for dinner.
One of my favourite things...good fellowship at church.
Some plans for the week...work three nights. Maybe attend Missionfest on the weekend.

No comments: