Friday, July 13, 2012

Bug Zone

Outside my window...a hot, humid day. Love it.
I am thinking...it doesn’t look like my youngest will find work this summer, so she’s going to volunteer instead.
I am hoping...to have a few spare hours this week to write.
I am thankful for... time off work. I have 17 nights off, and so does my husband. I love my job.
From the kitchen...pizza night at DVBS. Then, in keeping with the Bug Zone theme, I made Worms in Dirt Pudding.
I am hearing...an old episode of MASH.
I am reading...Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer.
Around the house...my husband has been handy this week. He changed the broken screen on the patio door, fixed the garage door and the ice machine on the fridge. He also cleaned out the garage to make room for a second car. I had already done two days of work on it a few months ago.
One of my favourite things...trips to IKEA. My daughter and I went today and I got my delayed Mother’s Day gift of a bookshelf for my cookbooks. I also bought a few things for my daughter who is getting married.
Some plans for the week...errands in the day and DVBS in the evening. A day trip to Niagara on the Lake with my brother in law and his wife. Church on Sunday, in the nursery.

No comments: