Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedding Week


Outside my window...partly cloudy and cool. Most of the leaves have turned.
I am thinking...I need to get going on this long to-do list. I need to get all the baking done in the next few days.
I am hoping...Kody will not fight with other dogs when he’s at doggie day care for two nights.
I am thankful for... so much. Health, strength, my salvation, my job, my church, my marriage, the salvation of my children, my Christian son-in-law, my home, my library, my hobbies, our vehicle, good friends, and a safe and secure, peaceful country.
From the kitchen...dinner out.  I’m also going to receive a gift. It’s something like a computer tablet.
I am hearing...the morning news about possible Chinese espionage in Canada.
I am wearing...pajamas, because it’s only 7 a.m.
I am reading...Springtime of the Spirit by Maureen Lang.
Around the house...I find the days go so quickly, or else it’s that I’m not very productive. My sleep-wake routine is still not a routine, even though I’m off work all week.
One of my favourite things....trying new foods.
Some plans for the week....tonight my husband and I are going to a dinner for my 25 years of nursing service, even though I’m over 26 years already. We’ve had two big Thanksgiving dinners already, at my future son-in-law’s parents, then at my sisters. We met some of his relatives who are here from Cairo for the wedding. The rehearsal is on Wednesday, the bridesmaids are staying over on Thursday, and then the big day is Friday. I have an early hair appointment that day. It should go smoothly, I think. We have a hotel room booked for near the venue. So far the weather for Friday is supposed to be sunny and 9 degrees.

No comments: