Sunday, December 2, 2012

Finnish Christmas


Outside my window...grey and rainy.
I am thinking...I am so not tech-savvy. I spent a few hours I’ll never get back, on a webpage. I neglected to save it and lost all my work. So I consoled myself by starting another blog, so I could try to focus the type of content I have. This blog you’re reading has too many categories. It's called Redemptive Realities and is at http://piathompson.wordpress.com/

I am hoping...I’m better, except for lingering body aches. I missed two of my four nights last week, but went in because guilt is a great motivator. I felt bad for my co-workers.
I am thankful for...our Finnish Christmas this weekend.

From the kitchen...spaghetti and meatballs.
I am hearing...a show about Vikings.

I am wearing...jeans and a print top.

I am reading...Ezekiel. I am actually understanding it more since I’m reading it straight through instead of just piecemeal. I found that with Jeremiah and Lamentations, too.
Around the house...my daughter and her husband are coming over tomorrow to pick up her keyboard, and eat with us.

One of my favourite things...we watched my daughter’s wedding video today. I didn’t cry at the wedding, but the video made me cry. It was just a three or four minute synopsis with music.

Some plans for the week...work three nights. Finish preparing for the Women of Faith Christmas brunch. I’m almost done prepping the game. I’m going to do a Jeopardy game in addition to my message. I have a dental appointment tomorrow morning.

No comments: