1. Getting my winter tires off and an oil change. Also doing insurance paperwork. No energy today, and lots of pain because of the rain.
2. Bible study, pain clinic today.
3. My grandson’s babysitter is in hospital so they came to stay with us for three nights to make it easier on her.
4. That was exhausting. Also tonight we attended the fundraising gala for WINGS maternity home. I did it for my husband’s sake, but it was hard for me. Even with my earplugs it was too loud.
5. Recovering from my busy week.
6. Still recovering; long naps; not accomplishing much.
7. Church today flanking a three hour nap. Then I couldn’t sleep till 3 a.m.
8. Quiet day, mostly reading my Bible and doing my Bible study homework for tomorrow. Yoga tonight; my youngest daughter is coming with me.
9. Busy day; Bible study in the morning; appointment with a Geneticist in the afternoon; making dinner, and then buying a new vehicle tonight so we can gift our old CRV to our eldest daughter so she has a safer, bigger vehicle for the two kids. We can’t help with housing but at least we can help with transportation.
10. This is national M.E. awareness week so I’m posting public service announcements on my facebook page. I went to replace my licence plates today as they’re faded. Also I have a caffeine withdrawal headache from drinking a little less than usual. I can’t undo it no matter how much coffee I drink.
11. Getting my brakes done on my car. Yoga tonight. Not a fan of all the goddess stuff, but I think about other things.
12. Visiting my grandchildren and babysitting tonight so the parents can go on a dinner date.
13. Attempting a few raised flower beds for vegetables, so I don’t have to bend over. The best way to get organic vegetables is to grow them myself.
14. Mother’s Day. My eldest got me a mug with the grandkids’ picture on it, and my youngest and my husband made a nice raclette meal and cleaned up the kitchen. I’m taking my mom out for lunch on Tuesday.
15. Homework day. Yoga tonight.
16. Bible study this morning, lunch and pain clinic with my mom, and then we’re picking up our new car from the dealership. My husband will be the one driving it. It’s another CRV, but there are so many more standard safety features.
17. Dropping off our old car to my daughter.
18. Yoga tonight.
19. Our daughter’s family are coming over because we have to go to city hall to get a signature notarized so they don’t have to pay taxes on the car we gifted them.
20. Frustrated with my doctor’s office because they didn’t fax some medical forms and I almost lost out on my pension accrual while I’m disabled.
21. Went out for lunch with a lady from church. So much pain and exhaustion. I slept three and a half hours today.
22. Bought a few potted flowers today. My idea of gardening.
23. My vegetables and herbs are coming along. I saw a post that said gardening was spending three months to save $2.17 on tomatoes. I also spent a lot more than that for the plants, the soil, and the raised garden beds. But at least I’ll know “my crops” are organic.
24. We sent in our votes for the new leader of the Conservative Party.
25. No yoga tonight as my teacher is unwell.
26. Off to the Women’s Retreat. Our speaker is Deborah Vereecke and the topic is The Armour of God. There are 20 ladies going. What did I ever do before GPS? Oh, I know, I got lost.
27. One woman couldn’t make it after all, but she sent a video of her elderly father getting baptized. He was saved while she was there in Italy. He had just been in Canada a few weeks earlier to witness her baptism. It was a great reason to miss it.
28. I was so exhausted. I napped for almost five hours yesterday. We watched the movie, I’m Not Ashamed, which I’d seen at home before. I’m glad my mom came along. She’s still unsaved, but at least she hears the gospel at these events. It was another great retreat, good messages, lots of fun, and great food.
29. Catching up with my Bible study homework. Yoga tonight.
30. Bible study today. Women’s ministry planning meeting tonight. We chose a new theme for September, based on Phil. 4:8.
31. Visiting the grandkids today. Exhausting, but I love them so much.